Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In yesterday's post, I mentioned using an over the door shoe organizer for winter hats, gloves, etc...
Here is that photo, although mine is not full at the moment, it was.  As with anything, the trick is getting everyone else to use this system and put things back in it.



I also mentioned using binders for recipes, bills, etc... 
For most things, like recipes that I print from the internet, or hand written ones, I use an 8.5x11 3 ring binder, but for recipes I've handwritten on index cards or small cut outs from magazines, I use a 4x6 photo organizer with slots.  (see picture)


For recipes, I use one binder for tried and true recipes that we love, and another for things that I'd like to try.  With exception of the index card size ones.

Have fun organizing! 

Tammy



 

2 comments:

  1. I have so many ideas for organizing...I now just have to get busy doing it! Can't wait for my Mama to come home and motivate me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put those pocket holders every where! lol Even in the showers! I use the ones with mesh material, cut them in half and staple gun each half in each shower. Wallah! Lots of space for every showering need!!

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...