Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new web design.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 

Anyone who leaves a comment will be entered in a drawing for a Starbucks or Bath and Body gift card. 

If you share this with your friends on facebook, they can enter too, and I will give you another entry.  Let me know if you share it.  That's two chances for you to win.  :)  Contest ends at midnight tonight.  I will announce the winner tomorrow.

If you're new here, become a follower here with Google followers, my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Latte-Blessings/303803836335198
or by email, and leave a comment to let me know.  I'll enter you in the contest for that too.  :)

Blessings!
Tammy 

7 comments:

  1. Love the new layout, it is so inviting and brings comfort. Just like your wonderful blogs, they not only help your followers learn a little about you but also about ourselves! Thanks for sharing your insight and allowing us to become part of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new design. I think it looks welcoming and comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is going to be a great Web. We need to here more about the Lord in our conversacions.He is our guide. I also love your Web picture, very welcoming. May God use you in a mighty way. My prayers are sent your way. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love? God, His Girls, His Grace, AND Coffee? Sounds "heavenly" to me! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blog design! Looks like YOU! And feels like a treat to look at!

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...